Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Some general propane/NG generator questions

Per Ed Pawlowski:
You might be restricted from many things that are inconsequential in
normal lives.

I'd never move to a place with an HOA. Fiefdoms are a thing of the past,
or at least should be.

I arrived at the same conclusion after watching a few condo buildings in
Hawaii. I came away with the impression that participation in HOA
governing bodies attracts a certain type of person - and it's not the
type of person I would want running my life, even a tiny sliver of it.
--
Pete Cresswell