Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/19/2015 3:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:50:39 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I'm starting to wonder. Ashton appears to be
completely convinced that he has a complete
and correct understanding of Jesus. And that
he has a complete understanding of what
others believe. That's pretty bold.

I think he's just trolling.

In fairness to Ashton, he is not a troll. Been around for a long
time. He is dug in and stands by his opinion. Now, tossing the word
"bigot" around is just plain silly.

I'm not familiar with Ashton, but he is coming across as trolling on
this topic, anyway. It doesn't seem as if he wants a discussion, but it
more interested in judging people who have a different opinion. If he's
not a troll I'd expect more reasonable discussion, I think.

A bigot doesn't like anybody. If they are gay, queer, carpet muncher's
or what. A bigot doesn't like them.

Any public business has a right to refuse service. No shoes, No shirt,
Three heads, No Service. Period.

I support the bakers right to refuse service. Just like I do not have
to frequent a gun free victim killing zone business. There is an App
for that.

Spit.

haha ... splat! eww ... You almost got that dog over there ---

--
Maggie