Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:11:40 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

There are at least a few things I do not understand,
and the double life sentence is one such.

I sense there is a bit of symbolism involved, but
not much practical value.

Each crime has a sentence. A judge could give a guy Life + 1
consecutive day sentence. He has to serve life so he can serve the
one day. There is also a "natural life" meaning until he dies.

Some sentences are symbolic. Judge "throws the book" at the guy. His
intent is meant to make sure the crook is never released - ever.

"But Judge, I can't that do that much time!"

Judge says, "Do what you can son, do what you can."