Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Some general propane/NG generator questions

[snip]

Lots of good ideas, but guess the main thing is how much money does she want
to spend, and how much money does she want to spend every time the poweris
out for a week or whatever those long periods of time have been in the past.
That is after that HOA. I live where I don't have to deal with that,so
never think about a HOA.

We don't have a HOA here, but we do have hot sticky summers. I expect
I'll never have a generator big enough to run the central A/C (3 ton),
but can use a window unit in one room.

BTW, we had a power outage this summer (it was caused by a tornado) and
the window A/C helped a lot.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I'm a born-again atheist." [Gore Vidal]