Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 7/18/2015 11:47 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Actually, the question is so SMART that you are afraid to answer it.
That's how Jesus rolled, we all know that. We all know that Jesus
would never act like those bigoted bakers. Sure, Jesus might tell the
gay person that he thought what they were doing was a sin but he
would never discriminate against them. If you don't understand that
then you don't understand Jesus.

How about some physical action, then?

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/matt/21?lang=eng

12 ķAnd Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that
sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the
moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the
house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

(Matthew chapter 21, King James Version)

--
..
Christopher A. Young