Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Amazon Prime Day Is July 15:

On 2015-07-16, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Usually took about a month for all that to hapen.

This still happens!!

When I had Prime, Amazon would always have it on my doorstep (UPS)
within 2 days, as promised. This would only occur if Amazon was the
shipper and the customer had Amazon Prime.

Even with Prime, not all shipments are handled this way. I ordered a
used book (not shipped by Amazon) and it took almost one month to get
to me. I didn't even know USPS could be this slow!! And all within
continental US borders. Heck, even an order from Japan (again, Amazon
was not the shipper) only took 10 days.

So, as usual, it's still caveat emptor. Actually, not so much
"beware" of. Mostly "be aware".

nb