Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Amazon Prime Day Is July 15:

On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 7:38:32 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/13/2015 3:19 PM, Oren wrote:

I read some lady figured out her prime account did not actually save
her money on shipping. I guess it matters how much you purchase?

Over ~$35 is often free for shipping.

It is not for everyone, but it works for me. Yes, shipping is free over
$35 but it takes about a week.

I don't order a lot of Amazon, but the things I have, seemed to me
that while they say free regular shipping can take a week, in
reality it shows up in around 3 days anyway. And like others, I
don't buy enough that it's worth $99 a year for Prime.