Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Amazon Prime Day Is July 15:

On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 1:02:08 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
FYI

"Prime Day is a one-day shopping event on July 15, 2015, with more
deals than Black Friday. Prime members can shop exclusive deals from
electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and
garden, sports and outdoor items and more."

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=11448061011
--

I actually ordered several items from Amazon on the 15th and I'm assured delivery by the 17th. All were presents for Chromie my cute little Chromebook.. I ordered a 2Gb memory stick to bring the memory up to 4Gb, a rechargeable Bluetooth mouse and Bluetooth headphones equipped with a microphone. I wore out the cord on my USB mouse and the new headset should make it fun for me to experiment with video chat. I've ordered a lot of stuff from Amazon in the last few years and have never had a problem with delivery. Their customer service has always been good to me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Chrome Monster