Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_23_] Frank[_23_] is offline

Default Amazon Prime Day Is July 15:

On 7/15/2015 1:24 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 2:27:04 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 7/14/2015 2:15 PM, gary wrote:
I am not a Prime member.

On Amazon's Prime Day, can I sign up for Prime, order an item then immediately cancel Prime?

Yes, if it is a trial period, but as I tried to point out, you may have
to scratch around their website quite a bit on how to figure out how to
cancel. If not, they have your credit card on file when you sign up and
they will start charging you.

Funny Pickles cartoon about them this am:

http://www.gocomics.com/pickles

Once my wife asked me how to call them to order something she saw online

Just FYI...Your link is updated daily to display the current day's cartoon.

As time goes forward, users will need to backtrack to see the July 14th Amazon related cartoon.

Obviously, if they go back in time, they will have to forward-track to see the July 14th cartoon.

I knew since link did not point to a specific cartoon. No way to pin it
down.

Another comment on prime:
Listening to woman today on TV discussing.
Trial period is one month and afterwards cost is $99.
Pretty sure when I accidentally signed up for it and cancelled right
away, I still got the full month of use.