Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default Amazon Prime Day Is July 15:

On 7/13/2015 3:56 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

I thought one of the bennies of Prime was unlimited streaming on Roku and
other streaming services . Isn't it only like 30 bucks a year ?

As other posters have mentioned, it's $100/year now. You do get access
to a lot of free online content, including movies, tv shows, and
music. I have it not so much for the free shipping, but for the access
to the free online content. I'm only a casual tv/movie watcher, so
cable never made financial sense for me, but Amazon Prime does. I can
watch a lot of cable tv series via Prime for no additional charge.

I did once buy a MoJack on Amazon, and the free shipping for something
that heavy was definitely a good deal, and getting it in two days was
a nice bonus.