Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_23_] Frank[_23_] is offline

Default Amazon Prime Day Is July 15:

On 7/13/2015 3:19 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:50:59 -0400, Frank "frank
wrote:

On 7/13/2015 2:02 PM, Oren wrote:

FYI

"Prime Day is a one-day shopping event on July 15, 2015, with more
deals than Black Friday. Prime members can shop exclusive deals from
electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and
garden, sports and outdoor items and more."

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=11448061011

I accidentally signed up for the prime trial period with Amazon last
Christmas season. It was cool to save on shipping but not worth the
prime cost to me. Took a lot of fiddling around on their website to get
off it.

I read some lady figured out her prime account did not actually save
her money on shipping. I guess it matters how much you purchase?

Over ~$35 is often free for shipping.

That's basically what I've seen. Once got it on a ~$125 microwave oven.

Also got it once on a $5 USB connector and with warehouse close by it
came in two days.

Prime is now about $100/year and does include benefits beyond shipping
but not worth it to me.