Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Amazon Prime Day Is July 15:

On 7/13/2015 3:19 PM, Oren wrote:

I read some lady figured out her prime account did not actually save
her money on shipping. I guess it matters how much you purchase?

Over ~$35 is often free for shipping.

It is not for everyone, but it works for me. Yes, shipping is free over
$35 but it takes about a week. If you need something sooner, it will
cost..We also take advantage of some of the movies and music. I don't
have to wait if I want something until I can group $35 of stuff, like
some medical supplies.

In 2009 I placed 2 order with Amazon. No need for Prime.
In 2014 I placed 40 orders with Amazon. Got my moneys worth.