Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Two Faucets in Shower? Still Legal?

On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 2:01:11 PM UTC-4, TimR wrote:
On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 1:24:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
In normal use a tankless will NEVER pay for itself in energy savings -
not even close.

Probably true.

But it might pay for itself in energy savings plus water savings.

It would cost me more. I can just about guarantee that we would use more water if we never ran out of hot. Even with a 50 gallon tank, SWMBO and I can empty the tank when taking a shower, either separate or shared.

Heck, on a lazy, winter Sunday morning, we'd probably stay in the shower until noon. ;-)