Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Two Faucets in Shower? Still Legal?

Sounds like another satisfied tankless customer.

There's nothing wrong with tankless as long as they are sized for the
application.

As with most things, people buy the wrong thing then complain about the
item as a whole. "Those things don't work" instead of "I got the wrong
model".

A tankless heater designed for a single faucet isn't going to perform well
for an entire house.

I don't and won't have one, for a variety of reasons, starting
with cost.

I looked at tankless models when we built our house. We didn't have gas
available and electric models would have required major electrical supply
upgrades. We have relatively cold well water so we would have needed a
large model. And, as you say, they're kind of expensive.

However, I have used tankless heaters at many cabins and cottages and they
perform very well when sized correctly. Best part is the hot water never
runs out.

Anthony Watson
www.mountainsoftware.com
www.watsondiy.com