Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flagcake

On 7/6/2015 5:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
All the ambulance crews and fire department have the

code as I'm sure police do. I have the code and those
residents who go outside to smoke have the code.
My friends who come by to smuggle Diet Mountain Dew in

to me have the code. The code works to keep those
residents afflicted with dementia from wandering off.
One of them is Willie whom I call,"The Running Man". He
stays dressed and wearing his hat waiting for a time when
someone enters or leaves the building so he can slip out
the door and take off. The staff has had to chase him down
several times and bring him back. Last night Willie came
into my room and sat down in the chair across the room from
me and told him,"Willie, you're in the wrong room again."
I pushed the call button and waited for the CNA. When she
came into the room I told her, "Willie is hiding from you
again." She led him out of my room, laughing as she took
him back to where he belonged. It's all part of my
adventure here at the nursing and rehab center. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Crippled Monster

Years ago, I did some work at a facility which had
dementia patients. They had loud alarms on the doors.
I set one off by accident, the staff worker called to
me across the room, and told me the silence code.

--
..
Christopher A. Young