techtrainer

Default Any way to use the headphones that came with Sony KV27XBR37

Ian Stirling wrote in message ...
Jerry G. wrote:
You should have bought the KV25FV300 or any of the FV series if you want
a headphones jack, and similar performance to your old XBR. Check in to
this. The FS series has a few design features that enhances the set's
performance.

It is not an easy task to modify the set to have a proper headphone
jack. There are safety issues with power and audio output electrical
isolation. Also, the output to the headphones much be properly wired to
the jack, and properly matched for the impedance of the headphones.

If they are RF headphones, you could simply attatch it internally to the
TV.
However, it would require a 'qualified service technitian" or equivalent...

Thanks, Jerry and Ian. I will explore the possibilities ... I cannot
return the TV .. I bought it used.

-- Bill