Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flagcake

On 07/02/2015 11:13 PM, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
ah, come on, just because you have trouble understanding the written
word is no reason for you to confuse others. I didn't call anyone a
nazi, but if it hit too close, such is life. I did however ask how it
might go over in Germany if the offspring/relatives of nazi's wanted to
honor their forebears for fighting for their homeland by flying nazi
flags over their capitol buildings.

There was a ****storm when Reagan laid a wreath at the Bitburg cemetery
where 2000 German troops are buried, so I guess we can conclude that
might be a problem.

In truth it's already covered:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafg...ch_section_86a

My Epiphone Les Paul guitar came with a solar cross on the head. I guess
i'd be in trouble.