Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 5:47:44 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/2/2015 3:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 2:39:35 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/2/2015 2:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 1:24:03 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 08:58:10 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:
The issue isn't that they want you to agree, the issue
was that they wanted the right to marry.

Gays aren't saying you have to reject your view of
marriage. They just want their right to be married. In
the case of the flag, I think a conservative/libertarian,
less govt position is that you can do what you
want with the confederate flag. With gay marriage,
it's similar. You have your version of marriage and
the gays can have their version. And note this isn't
an extreme thing today, something only 5% are OK
with, 60% of Americans support gay marriage. It's
hard to get by that.

I've seen all sorts of arguments for and against gay marriage. The
most interesting one I've seen argued was someone said that gays
already had the same right to marry as everyone else- to marry
someone of their choice of the oppose sex. To grant gays the right
to marry the same gender was akin to granting rights to a special
interest group and therefore it would nullify any idea of equal
rights under the law and end up promoting rights for special interest
groups, instead.

--
Maggie

I'm sure you may have heard of "The Law Of Unintended Results". A pair
of heterosexual bank robbers, Louie and Joey, get a same sex marriage and
when they'r caught, they can't be forced to testify against each other.
I'll bet the court didn't see that coming. It's same sex marriage but
doesn't require the couple to have sex with each other or even be
homosexual. We live in interesting times. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Unmarried Monster

haha! I imagine there'll be many more unintended results! I wonder if
they can get the marriage annulled because it was never consummated!

--
Maggie

Joey said of Louie, "Der ain't no way am kissin that ugly *******!" ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Kissing Monster

Someone should tell them the famous line ... "just put your lips
together and blow"! HA!

--
Maggie

U R Baaaaad! ^_^