Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 3:23:49 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/1/2015 3:11 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Muggles writes:
Who will have the authority to deny any combination to marry, now?

Why would _you_ care who marries whom, in any combination?

Frankly, it is none of your (or my) business.

One of the things I've learned, is to watch
for incremental progress. Now that we've
decided it's no one's business who marries
who, how about age? May a 75 year old man
marry a 9 year old girl?

-

I believe that happens in The Middle East. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Sand Monster