Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 3:11:13 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/1/2015 2:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:13:22 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:
But if any two people can get married, why not 3? Isn't that protected
under the 14th too?

Who will have the authority to deny any combination to marry, now?

And, that makes for a HUGE concern for many folks.
What's next? Animals? Children? Pet rock?

-

I recall reading that in some places in the world people do marry animals. Of course, I've heard many women describe their husbands as being animals. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Animal Monster