Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 1:46:25 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 9:02:58 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:35:37 -0700, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:
Imo, we're all rebels when we speak up for what we
believe, and I

*I keep imagining* a small, but not insignificant
group of nazi's in Germany using these very same
words about flying their flag

It doesn't take much imagination to use the genetic default 'nazi'
this or that response. Next time maybe you could think it thru and
post an original well thought out post.

--
Maggie

Malcontent Reynolds believes that people who want to keep their Confederate
battle flags want to take over the world just like Nazis. He/she/it has a
fantasy about racist White people taking over North and South America then
rounding up all the non-White people to put them in concentration camps where
they will be gassed and cremated. The moon bat also supports gun control but
will never acknowledge that the language in gun control laws was borrowed
from the Nazis.(yes, it was translated into English) Sheesh! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Nazi Monster

It doesn't take much imagination, but you lack even that. I don't for
the most part care what "people" want to do with their flags, I do,
however, care about what the "state" wants to do with their flags. But
it's nice to know that you support the idea that Germans should be
allowed to fly nazi flags over their "statehouses"

Oh I do love to see the Trans-Intellectualism displayed by Progressive Liberal Leftists Commiecrat Freaks like you Malcom. Anyone having a different view of the world than your ilk must be mentally challenged and be Nazis. It's funny to me that your type and those you support act just like Nazis when they get into power. Your species doesn't want to get into office to serve, you want to rule. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nazi Monster