Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 10:32:59 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2015 11:05 AM, Muggles wrote:

They aren't requiring you to be gay or to enter a gay
marriage.

They want to force people to accept it as normal when it isn't normal
for many people who believe it's perverted. You won't change minds with
force.

I don't think we are being forced to accept it as normal, just that we
cannot discriminate against it. You don't have to accept it as right or
normal.

After decades of seeing marriage between a man and woman, I found it to
be strange. OTOH, I can't think of solid reasons to deny them a
relationship together

It was very wrong for hospitals to keep a Gay partner of many years from seeing their loved one because hospital policy was to only allow the spouse access to a patient in certain situations. The Gay partner couldn't make decisions about the medical care of their loved because they were not married by law. So the legalization of Gay marriage should address numerous problems and give homosexual couples the same benefits and tax advantages that heterosexual married people have. There is a new problem that Gay marriage may cause for divorce courts. Which one's the man and which one's the woman? The reason this may come up is because in a heterosexual divorce, the man always get's screwed (no pun). If the court looks at the homosexual couple as the same and splits everything down the middle, heterosexual divorced men are going to start howling for equal rights. It looks to me as though legalization of queer marriage may have unintended results. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster