Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flagcake

On 7/2/2015 11:00 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 11:08:24 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

If that were true many of our current laws would be moot. Don't kill
and don't steal are just 2 biblical ideals that inspired a basis for
American society.

But there are clear reasons aside from the bible why
stealing and killing need to be illegal. Gay marriage,
other than the religious component, like 60% of Americans,
I don't see the great harm to you or me.

I don't see the harm to you or me, either. I do see a potential for
what we've currently allowed to be legal now to be abused in the future.

And that assumes that you believe it to begin with.
Do you believe the earth is only 6,000 years old and a
woman was created from a rib?

Belief and faith are different topics altogether from discussing how
legally redefining marriage may affect America and additional
redefinition of marriage in the future.

Not when the vast majority of the remaining opposition to
gay marriage is based on religion.

I have to conclude that's an opinion and not a fact. Those who are
against such a thing have probably believed it to be wrong with some
having religious reasons, and others not. To say the 'vast majority'
base their objections on religion is just conjecture.

Once
marriage was redefined to be anything other than one male and one
female a legal precedence was set, and now the question is his long
before we become like other countries that allow people to marry
their goats? We currently have no legal ground to prevent that from
happening in the future in America.

Still waiting for what country it is that allows people to marry
goats.....

I was using a hyperbole to make a point.

These pages are interesting, though.
http://www.mandatory.com/2012/05/23/...have-married/4
http://thefw.com/weirdest-marriages-...photos-videos/

--