Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Wed, 01 Jul 2015 15:09:21 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/1/2015 12:13 PM, trader_4 wrote:

The most interesting question I see is that now that gay marriage is
OK, what about the Mormons that want multiple wives? Or others for
that matter. Mormons are probably on firmer ground because as I understand
it, it's sanctioned by their religion. Maybe Stormin can help us out.
But if any two people can get married, why not 3? Isn't that protected
under the 14th too?

I may be wrong but polygamy in not permitted in the Mormon church.
There are splinter groups like Warren Jeffs that do practice it. He
is in prison.

No idea of the legality of multiple wives, but in the name of research
I'm willing to try it for a few hours one night.

.... if I had the perfect woman, I'd want twins -- Blackberry Smoke