Posted to alt.home.repair

Default If a fly gets in the house...

On 6/30/2015 8:29 AM, philo wrote:
On 06/30/2015 02:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I don't consider myself an insect humanitarian,
it was simply the easiest and least messy way to go

Umm, wouldn't that be "Insectarian"? I've used a shop vac to get flies
and all kinds of insects, I have even used a vacuum cleaner to get
fleas off of Dogma, my barking ankle biter. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bug Monster

Yes, I suppose "insectartian" would be better

and yes a shop vac works pretty well if you have a lot of them.

I've even used it for hornets in the attic.

I can't quote the source, but someone suggested a
shop vac for dealing with boring wasps or hornets.
Put the end of the hose several inches from the
nest opening, and after a while they will all
end up in the bag. What you do with a shop vac full
of wasps, I'm less certain.

-
..
Christopher A. Young