Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best way to dig a 40' long trench to bury wires

On 6/28/2015 11:14 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 11:08:41 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/28/2015 10:45 AM, Texas Kingsnake wrote:
Any ideas? How deep do 110 volt wires need to be buried?

As directed by the local building code people.

That's true, what I cited is for NEC which is generally followed,
probably valid for TX, but locals always have the final say.

I don't have a lot of experience with NEC, but
my gut sense is following NEC will result in a
safe and reasonable result, in most cases.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus