Laurence Dishman

Default Ready-built ESR meter- I need *your* opinion on price.

Hi again Bob: I'll give you just 3 guesses which ESR meter can and
has checked the ESR of fully charged batteries in ? ;-)

Bob Parker wrote in message . ..
"Eric" wrote:

Have you got a chart for battery internal resistance?

Hmmm,
If you look closely at the photo, it says "ESR/Low Ohms Meter" on
it. I never even thought about it being used for checking batteries
until a certain Phil Allison discovered that use for it.
No, I don't have a chart of battery internal resistances, but you
can see Phil's one at http://www.flippers.com/esrkthnt.html#battery
This European meter can't check batteries anyway because the
protection diodes are connected directly across the test leads.

Hate spam? Go to http://www.bluebottle.com (It's free)