Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
DanS[_3_] DanS[_3_] is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

Snit wrote in
news

Curious what it is about KDE that you liked. I have used it
some, and show examples in my videos below, and thought it
was an utter disaster.

NOT trying to talk you out of it... not at all - just
curious what you like about it.

I personally prefer(ed) KDE to the others because KDE looks much more "polished", and
finished than the other DEs (at the time v4.x came out).

V3.x was a resource pig, and worked like sh*t on several computers I tried, and I stuck
with GNOME, but v4.x of KDE seemd to have solved those really bad performance
problems.