Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
Desk Rabbit Desk Rabbit is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

On 21/06/2015 23:32, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
Jason C. McDonald wrote:

So, why do I advocate Linux? Because it is right for SOME PEOPLE, and I
believe in showing everyone what Linux honestly is capable of. People
are able to make up their own minds, without us trying to convince them
of the evils of the opposition.

So, while all of that is true, you still have talked to flatfish Gary
Stewart, one of the vilest trolls ever on usenet. "Tomas" is just one of his
several hundreds of nyms
And he absolutely certain does not intend to "discuss linux". He is a
windows troll who hates linux. Bin that ****head

Let me just translate that for everybody. What Peter actually said was:

"Once again I find I cannot argue logically or factually with anything
that has been said and I cannot therefore advocate Linux so I'll just
use some rude words to attack some strangers."