Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Linux users expect -YOU- to pay, not them.

On 06/21/2015 07:32 PM, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
I'm a Visual C++ 2013 programmer who targets Win8.
Besides games and clients that I wrote for myself
(Jeff-Relf.Me/X.ZIP), I simulate the incomes of
competing banks, for "the bankers" (ABA.COM).

My sympathy. Seriously I think even Stroustrup is wondering what evil he
unleashed. And, yes, I've used the language since Visual C++ 1.5 when I
couldn't find some other way to get the job done.