Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

On 06/21/2015 06:57 PM, Tomas wrote:
You need to stick around here for a while but be ready for the Linux
zealots to attack you because of your moderate opinion.

This will be the year of the Linux Desktop. Honest! I have to say it's
gotten much better in the last 15 years or so. I haven't tried to build
something from a tarball that had dependencies that could only be
satisfied by hunting down 15 other tarballs that were scattered from
hell to breakfast, each of which had their own weird little
dependencies.. Nor have I had to edit a file that each distro put in a
different place just to get my mouse to be left handed.

However when my sister in law dragged me into BestBuy to get a new
computer Linux did not pass my lips.