Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
Snit Snit is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

On 6/21/15, 5:17 PM, in article , "rbowman"
wrote:

On 06/21/2015 04:25 PM, Jason C. McDonald wrote:
For some, Unity is a nightmare. They prefer Windows. Great, that works
for them. I am not one of those people. It's all personal preference,
psychology, and the unique way people are wired mentally. Humans are by
no means predictable. There is no "Universal Serial User".

When I installed Ubuntu with the Unity Desktop it lasted about three
days before I downloaded KDE. For my work machine I went directly to
Kubuntu, and for a fresh install on a new home machine I went back to SuSE.

Curious what it is about KDE that you liked. I have used it some, and show
examples in my videos below, and thought it was an utter disaster.

NOT trying to talk you out of it... not at all - just curious what you like
about it.

--
* Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
* Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA