Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 5:52:16 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 06/21/2015 04:27 PM, Tomas wrote:
This one is hilarious. It's on a Linux centric site, written by a
Linux zealot yet because he tells the truth about Linux, admirable,
it really turns into a "why on earth would I want to run Linux" post.
Only he doesn't get it.
Like I said, hilarious.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Is-It...m-484750.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/p5yn75s

This part is
hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

A couple of hours a day and after a few months?
Is he ****ing kidding?
Most people don't last a day with Linux after trying it.
Linux is that bad.

I've been using Linux for 15 years and switched to it as my full time OS
about five years ago.

Hey philo, have you ever fooled around with PC-BSD? Me and my brother have it loaded on some of our machines along with some of the computers having different flavors of Linux. If you have an extra drive laying around, give it a try. I haven't used the newest version of PC-BSD yet but was impressed by the older versions. 8-)

http://www.pcbsd.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC-BSD

[8~{} Uncle BSD Monster