techtrainer

Default Any way to use the headphones that came with Sony KV27XBR37

Hey Folks:

My 1994 Sony KV27XBR37 just stopped working a few weeks back. I still
want to take it to an authorized repair center to get an estimate and
decide what to do with it.

In the meantime I was able to get another one, 2000 Sony 27" Trinitron
TV ( KV-27S42), which works great, but is no comparison to the
KV27XBR37 model.

My question is how can I use my headphones that came with the
KV27XBR37 on the KV-27S42 model. I will get the 900MHz Sony phones
that are available at electronics stores and hook it up to my TV ...
but is there a way I can also use the previous headphones along with
the new ones ? Any way to tune their frequency ?

Thanks for the pointers

-- Bill