Default Scart

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:14:49 -0000, "John"
john.plant90@NO-SPAMntlworldDOTcom wrote:

I have been asked if it is possible to connect a DVD Player to a TV which
does not have a Scart socket.

As I don't have a DVD player I haven't a clue. I would guess that a DVD
player would not have a RF output.

Can anyone help? I think it is a Xmas gift idea for a teenagers bedroom and
the TV is fairly basic / old

DVD players don't have rf outputs.

You lead an RF modulator, like this CVS5 model found here
http://www.lektropacks.co.uk/dept.as...19&dept_id=102

But at £50 +pp then you might be better off getting a good secondhand
tv (or even a small new one?) You'l get a better picture too.

If the tv has phono audio/video in socket, which some TVs without
scarts have, then all you need is a cable with scart plug at one end
and audio/video phone plugs at the other.

MJ