Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kodak ESP 5210 printer scanner copier and perhaps fax, i nevertried faxing with it

On 06/17/2015 01:15 PM, bob haller wrote:

[snip]

Or, how about an ethernet cable? It's a lot simpler and more reliable.
No SSID, WPA, WPS, etc... to get right.

Bingo. +1

I started with a cable and never set-up WiFi for printing.

my GF has a laptop so the wi fi is really useful

It often is, and I have no objection to WiFi where you need it. I'm just
against it for a fixed installation, like a desktop or printer that's
seldom if ever moved.

BTW, I have a Epson printer (all-in-one inkjet). It has WiFi which has
never been used.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it." [Oscar
Wilde]