Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan[_2_] Moe DeLoughan[_2_] is offline

Default Gas grill rebuild

On 6/16/2015 7:35 PM, Andy wrote:
I have a Brinkmann 4-burner propane grill.

I replaced the ignitor and the ignitor burner lights fine.

But the others do not, I have to use a lighter for those.

Second item.

The flames coming out of the burners are uneven, so I think they need to be replaced.

I can not find the model number on the grill.
Anyone know where they have the model no. hidden. :-)

Is it worth buying 4 more burners or go for a new grill ?

I've had my made in the USA aluminum-cast housing gas grill since the
early 1990s and I'm not gonna give it up. The company that made it is
long out of business (thanks to Al Dunlap) but I stockpiled
replacement parts when I could get them, and now order them from Music
City Metals in Nashville, who manufacture gas grill replacement parts.
Check them out:
http://www.musiccitymetals.net/catalog/index.html