Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Gas grill rebuild

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 7:36:00 PM UTC-5, Andy wrote:
I have a Brinkmann 4-burner propane grill.

I replaced the ignitor and the ignitor burner lights fine.

But the others do not, I have to use a lighter for those.

Second item.

The flames coming out of the burners are uneven, so I think they need to be replaced.

I can not find the model number on the grill.
Anyone know where they have the model no. hidden. :-)

Is it worth buying 4 more burners or go for a new grill ?

Brinkman's should have stainless steel burners, so they shouldn't rust out...maybe take them out and clean them with oven cleaner and make sure all burner holes are open.