Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Gas grill rebuild

Andy writes:

I have a Brinkmann 4-burner propane grill.

I replaced the ignitor and the ignitor burner lights fine.

But the others do not, I have to use a lighter for those.

Second item.

The flames coming out of the burners are uneven, so I think they need to be replaced.

I can not find the model number on the grill.
Anyone know where they have the model no. hidden. :-)

Is it worth buying 4 more burners or go for a new grill ?

For the average grill, the burners get replaced many times before
the grill gives out.

The sizes of the burners are somewhat standardized.
You don't necessarily need the model number.

If you have the standard "H" shaped burner, just go out
and buy a new one.

My grill is natural gas. I need one that's designed for
natural gas, but otherwise, it's generic.

--
Dan Espen