Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_23_] Frank[_23_] is offline

Default Kodak ESP 5210 printer scanner copier and perhaps fax, i nevertried faxing with it

On 6/16/2015 12:28 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Frank wrote:
On 6/15/2015 4:42 PM, bob haller wrote:
push any button and it powers off immediately

i like this printer and just bought multi packs of ink.....

any ideas?

Pretty poor reviews on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-Wireless...ews/B006MWZM08

Personally I'd suspect brand name only probably cheap Chinese piece of
junk.

There are vine reviewers every where. have to read them with grain of salt.

One or two excellent reviews are always suspect.

I've reviewed several items which were great out of the box but became a
headache a month later and you can't go back and change them.