Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Kodak ESP 5210 printer scanner copier and perhaps fax, i nevertried faxing with it

Logic tells me you may have a short on the control panel board.
Unplug it and work/tap every button on the panel and try again.
I am never going back to inkjet printer. Love multi function color
laser printer.

thanks i worked over the control panel, blew the dust out with a compressor. and cleaned the unit completely.

the unit says its connected by wi fi but it wouldnt print.

so i am still troubleshooting that......

the wierd push any button unit powers off problem is gone