Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Kodak ESP 5210 printer scanner copier and perhaps fax, inever tried faxing with it

Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 06/15/2015 11:09 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

[snip]

Logic tells me you may have a short on the control panel board.
Unplug it and work/tap every button on the panel and try again.
I am never going back to inkjet printer. Love multi function color
laser printer.

I find my laser printer much better than an inkjet.

One reason it that is is more reliable. No printheads that don't work
because they're clogged.

One limitation is the laser won't print on glossy photo paper, but I
don't need that very often.

Ditto. Laser is not good for picture printing.