Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Lawn Mower - Disconnecting shut off brake permanently

On 6/12/2015 2:48 PM, wrote:
I'm surprised they dont include a
*required* safety belt on these push mowers too.

Petrol lawnmowers dont need a brake,they will stop in 3 seconds when ignition is cut.In fact no machine needs to be braked. Have respect for machines,and let them slow down by themselves, harsh braking puts a lot of stress on vital parts,and often cause damage to motors in electric mowers.
RS

how long does it take to read a date?

I never look at the date. I keep my newsreader updated as ASSume the
posts are current. They should be in a perfect world.