Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawn Mower - Disconnecting shut off brake permanently

On Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 8:56:13 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, July 1, 2012 9:14:25 AM UTC-4, pseudonym wrote:
I would rip all the safety crap off the mower so it's usable again. If the
safety Nazis ask, I'd tell them that's the way it was when I bought the
mower at a garage sale.

If you call them safety nazis, why pass the blame onto someone else? Proudly admit that YOU removed the safety equipment. What are they gonna do?

No law enforcement agency is going to penalize you for removing the safety equipment. Hell, in this day and age removing it doesn't even absolve the manufacturer from liability. All you gotta do is claim that the safety equipment shouldn't have been so easily defeated, and you and your lawyer get $$$.

I could happen in San Francisco with the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks running that bizarre place where the city government is on its way to outlawing sugar in soft drinks. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Safety Monster