Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cleaned A/C Condenser, No Joy

On 6/9/2015 12:34 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 11:24:35 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/9/2015 11:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 9:49:18 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Might not be the case in the south, but in the
north the coils dry out in a few minutes, so
there isn't much action after a few minutes of
drying. Local conditions, and YMMV and so on.

Here's what I have for spraying coil cleaner. I've had it for years and it works very well. 8-)

http://www.nucalgon.com/products/coi...ayers/coil-gun

[8~{} Uncle Coil Monster

That looks totally professional. I mix in a garden
sprinkler and pour on the solution. Less prof, but
seems to work okay.

-

The foam gun is not that expensive and has many uses. I've even used it to clean my vehicle. The next time you go by the HVAC supply house, check one of them out and you'll see how versatile it is. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Foam Monster

Ebay and Amazon run about $75. I can justify that if
I had several calls a year, but.....

Do have one for insecticide. I bought it for fun, and
also for scout night with the bonfire. Figure a trace
of soap with the garden hose will put out the bonfire,
faster. And more reliable.

-
..
Christopher A. Young