Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Window A/C unit - drill holes in water pan ?

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 7:43:38 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 7 Jun 2015 14:20:51 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

I had to stop watching because it hurt. I couldn't breath. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Laughing Monster

The time travel started about 1/3 the way in, if you got the far.

I finally watched the whole thing. A Swedish movie?!! LMFAO

Does your nursing home have a movie night? Or would old folks there
like time travel action flicks )

I haven't seen anything more exciting than afternoon bingo on the activities calendar and there are no nighttime activities other than wetting your diaper. The rooms have TV's and I've noticed some good movies of different genres come on the digital cable but I rarely watch TV except to put on the news at mealtime. All the movies and TV shows I watch are via my Chromebook along with online news. Of course there's Email and Usenet. My roommate is watching TV right now and I have my full coverage headphones on listening to streaming talk radio as I type this.
^_^

[8~{} Uncle Movie Monster