R. Simpson

Default Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE timer instructions?

In message
"Philip Gardner" wrote:

Does anyone have the instructions for the DT2 digital timer that plugs
into the Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE combi condensing boiler?

A service engineer who came to fit a new room thermostat set the timer
to 'always on' and forgot to set it back again to on twice a day. Now
I find that the instruction manual for the boiler doesn't include the
timer, and I can't work out how to program it - they say it's easy,
but it's not self-evident to me.

Thanks,
PhilG

Hi,

I believe it can be downloaded from their website.

Cheers,

Bob.