Posted to alt.home.repair
rebel[_4_] rebel[_4_] is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 05/2015

On 6/2/2015 3:27 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 2:29:53 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 06:28:53 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
vel of pain. If I get my knee brace back, I can get up
in my walker and get around that way. I am a lot
stronger than I was when I got here at the end
of February. 8-)

That's great to hear!

--
rebel

I got weighed a little while ago and I've gained 13lbs. I've doubled up on my food because I've been getting up out of bed to exercise in order to build up muscle. My darn leg muscles have shrunk quite a bit and I must fix that. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Fat Monster

Do they have high protein drinks there? I hear they work pretty well.

--
rebel