Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 05/2015

On 6/2/2015 10:47 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:52:24 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
I like Storman just fine but it would never work out because I'm a heathen infidel who will never convert. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

I like both you guys.

Just concerned about severe rivalry as you took his number one position.

Oh no! I wasn't out to get Stormy! Darn, I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sorry Monster

Next time we meet, I'm going to put dried instant
potatos in your catheter bag, and see how you
like it.

-
..
Christopher A. Young