Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 05/2015

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 4:39:21 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 13:48:37 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 3:45:12 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 13:27:11 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Fat Monster,

This subject has been flagged as abuse by Google.

Ask me if I care.

Google, Facebook, and Twitter can all kiss my ass.

Who and why in the hell would this thread be flagged for abuse. I haven't seen it flagged on my end. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Dazed & Confused Monster

Original poster gave the link.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alt.home.repair

I'd suggest Google is a bunch of sensitive liberals. They are using
algorithms for what they or liberals call micro-aggression? Limit
speech on a few words or when those words are not what they think it
should be.

As is pointed out in other threads - kill the messenger and vote
liberal. It hurts their "feelings" so others in disagreement must be
restricted in speech. No reason to do so except you or I may simply
disagree on facts. Facts do not matter to ALPD psychopathic minds.

I thought you knew
--

Hell, like my brother I leaned Liberal before I grew up. Most young Liberals are Conservative larvae who will eventually mature and fly away. Unfortunately there are those Liberals who never mature and continue on as maggots for the rest of their lives. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Fly Monster